- Payment is due half termly in advance. Students must pay for the full half term of lessons – regardless of attendance.
- Invoices are distributed to students by email at least a week before *week one of a new half term and should be paid in full by the end of week two. New students may pay for their first lesson separately before deciding to commit to the whole (half term) course.
- If an invoice is not paid by the end of week three then that student will incur a £10 penalty for late payment. If the invoice is still not paid by the end of week four then subsequent lessons will be cancelled.
- If a student misses two consecutive lessons without contacting the school and without having paid his/her fees then his/her place may be given to someone else.
- Refunds are only available in special circumstances. This does not include minor illnesses, holidays or conflicting interests. If possible, missed private lessons maybe rearranged, however this cannot be guaranteed.
- To cancel your lessons, you must let us know at least a week before a new half term. Once the half term has started you will have to pay up to the end of that half term.
- The Music Place operates an Equal Opportunities Policy. We are committed to ensuring that all individuals are treated solely on the basis of their relative merits and abilities. We will not tolerate any discrimination on the basis of gender, race, sexual orientation, age or disability.
- When you register with a course of lessons with The Music Place, we assume consent for us to communicate with you regarding payment and Music Place events. We will not share your information with any other persons or companies without your explicit consent. All your personal data is stored on our database at a secure data centre with full security encryption in place. Any photographs taken by us will only be used with your consent. You can change your data preferences at anytime by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By starting the course of lessons at The Music Place, you agree to the above Terms and Conditions.
* New students should consider ‘week one’ as the week after their trial lesson.